About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Kindergarten graduation pictures

Since the school here won't do a Kindergarten graduation, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I think Kindergarten graduation is a right of passage. I feel that every child should be given that right. It gives them something to look forward to. It gives them something to work towards for the next 12 years. And it makes for some amazingly cute pictures. Well, since they won't do it, I will! My friend, Shannon, is a local photographer so I reached out to her and begged her to squeeze us in for some quick photos of Jayen. I ordered a cap and gown and we were ready to go. Cue some amazingly gross fart noises courtesy of YouTube and we have the cutest little Kindergarten graduate I know! These could not have turned out any cuter!!!! 





She even made sure we got some of all the kids together! This is what I wanted for Mother's Day. These are the memories I want to keep and cherish forever. They are loving each other. They look like they actually are getting along. You can't hear them fighting. You can't see them hitting. They actually like one another. These are my loves; pieces of my heart walking around on this earth. Thank you Shannon for capturing this moment in time. Your talents are amazing!



1 comment: