About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Back to Arizona, Back to the heat

Well, what do you do when it is 120+ degrees outside? You make the best of it! We have to be at therapy for nearly two hours so we decided to try to make cookies in the car. It feels like an oven so why not take advantage of the time and this temperature! 





We weren't sure it was going to work, but after two hours the smaller cookies were done but the bigger ones needed a little longer. The car smelled amazing and it was a nice little treat after sitting through therapy again. Plus, we didn't have to heat up the oven or the house! I think it was a win/win on all levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment