About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Basketball vs Best Friend

Jayen tells us about his "Eli, My Friend" all the time. He lives a couple houses down from us so any time Jayen sees any movement at the house he runs to grab his basketball so he can play with Eli. Well today, he got his chance to play with Eli on a big court. The only problem was they were on opposing teams. 
It was a bitter rivalry (just kidding). I think Eli wasn't sure if he was allowed to steal it from Jayen or not. He's a little shark on the court and knew Jayen needed a little extra help! I was so proud seeing the two of them playing together. Maybe another year they can be on the same team!














No comments:

Post a Comment