About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, June 26, 2017

We've been trying to plan a get together for a while now with the Boscherts, but schedules always get in the way. Now recently they found out they are getting reassigned. So we had to make something work. Today we were able to meet up at the splash pad near our therapy center. We had the place to ourselves for nearly the entire time. My kids loved pushing Tori through the "car wash". But to my surprise, Tori loved it even more than they did. She kept yelling, "AGAIN!!!!" So many giggles and laughs. I'm so sad our time with them is coming to an end. But I know we will Skype/FaceTime and keep in touch. You have touched our hearts in the most profound way Tina, Tori and Regan! We will miss you!




No comments:

Post a Comment