About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Saturday basketball and Nebraska football

Another fun weekend filled with sports. Dalan and Jayen both had basketball games. I can't believe the progress both of them are making. Dalan is a super star on the court and Jayen is starting to understand and fully participate in the game. I'm so proud of how far he has come. He even managed to dribble the ball up the court, attempted to shoot, and stole the ball a couple times. 










We scored tickets to the Arizona Rattlers vs Nebraska Danger football game through Hope Kids. Best of both worlds when we get to see football and Nebraska.
I couldn't believe this little man! Usually I am stuck bear holding him and covering his ears. But he was willing an able to sit in his own seat and cover his own ears. HUGE IMPROVEMENT! But the mascot still bothers him. Every time that darn snake came out Jayen would start screaming and yell "No, no, no." We tried talking to him and calming him down. He was doing a great job. But I continued to see the eye rolls and huffs every time he made a sound. A couple of rude, inconsiderate older men sitting in front of us seemed to have no patience or compassion. This mom was .2 seconds away from giving my mom speech. Instead of mom going off on them, we decided to move and give them no attention. We continued to watch the rest of the game and by the end Jayen was screaming and high fiving everyone. This is why we will continue to try and push.





No comments:

Post a Comment