About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Swim lesson HERO

Back home and back to the business of life. Today the kids started swim lessons again. Dalan is such a great swimmer but I wanted him to be a stronger swimmer and learn how to save someone. Jayen is still struggling moving both arms and legs, so we kept him in the beginner course. Brilyn is a little fish and recently learned how to swim under the water and without a floatie, but because she is so small we opted to keep her in the beginner course as well. 



My little hero tried saving the rest of his classmates from the bees hanging around the pool, but didn't realize it would result in getting stung; on the bottom of his foot of all places. Now we will have to go home and try different remedies so he can stop crying and possibly bear weight on it again. What a tough lesson!


No comments:

Post a Comment